This website (“Website”, “Service”) is the property of Arnold Analytics.
- Address of registered office: Klein-Antwerpenstraat 107 9280 Lebbeke Belgium
- Phone: +32 471 304 608
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company number: VAT BE 0730.909.549
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (“Personal Data”), such as name, email address, phone number and address of account holders (“Registered Users”) of our Service, which will be stored as long as needed to provide the Service.
- “Usage Data”, data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service, such as Internet Protocol address, location data, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data from both Registered Users and visitors of websites operated by Arnold Analytics (“Non-Registered Users”).
How do we collect your data?
You or your visitors directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of Services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Arnold Analytics collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Generate diagnostic data.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Arnold Analytics securely stores your data at data centres in Switzerland, owned and operated by Infomaniak.
Arnold Analytics will keep your Personal Data for as long as one Billing Cycle, or as long as you are a client, or as long as required by the laws of Belgium, or, for specific data, as long as set by you. Once these time periods have expired, we will automatically delete the respective data.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click in the newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
Arnold Analytics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- “The right to access”: You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- “The right to rectification”: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- “The right to erasure”: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- “The right to restrict processing”: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- “The right to object to processing”: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- “The right to data portability”: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Or write to us: Klein-Antwerpenstraat 107 9280 Lebbeke Belgium
Privacy policies of other web sites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Klein-Antwerpenstraat 107 9280 Lebbeke Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Arnold Analytics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority.